Prices, Deposits & Payments
All prices are per person based on double occupancy and are quoted in US Dollars. Single rates apply as stipulated. Rates are subject to change without notice. Once your deposit is received, the land portion of your vacation price is guaranteed with the exception of potential fuel related surcharges as charged by our vendors
Deposits must be received at time of booking. Most programs require a $750 per person deposit. If a program requires a different deposit amount it will be specified on the program page. Tour Cancellation Protection and Travel Insurance Plan fee is also due with your deposit.
Final payment must be received in our offices at least 90 days prior to tour departure. There will be instances (due to conditions from our suppliers) where a final payment or an additional partial payment will be due outside of the 90 days terms. You will be notified of these special conditions upon booking your tour. Bookings may be cancelled if deposit or final payment is not received by due dates.
Reservations made within 90 days of departure require full payment.
Tour documents are issued after final payment and sent approximately 3-4 weeks prior to departure. Please note that e-documents are becoming commonplace. We will be sending e-documents unless a request for paper documents is made.
A minimum number of participants are required to operate all programs. Guaranteed departures are based on meeting the minimum required number of participants. Should a program not reach the minimum number of participants required to operate and cancel, booked participants will have the option to A) transfer to another departure of the same program, B) transfer to another program, or C) receive a full refund of deposits already paid.
TOUR PRICE INCLUDES:
- Professional tour manager: Your tour manager accompanies you for the length of your escorted tour.
- Accommodations as described in the purchased itinerary. These include all taxes and associated hotel fees. Meals: Most meals are included as specified in the itinerary. Meal codes are B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner.
- Meals are a variety of a la carte, table d'hÁte and buffet. Regional cuisines are frequently featured.
- Transportation with the program and to locations noted on the purchased travel itinerary.
- Excursions as noted in the purchased itinerary.
- Events as noted on the purchased itinerary.
- Transportation to the tour departure point and from the tour ending point, unless specified.
- Personal expenses such as passport, visas, room service, phone calls, laundry, alcoholic beverages and optional activities.
- Tour Manager Gratuity: The traditional end-of-trip gratuity to your tour manager is not included. Such gratuity should be extended on a voluntary, individual basis and not as a group.
- Government fees which may include any and all fees, charges and taxes imposed by US and/or foreign government authorities - including customs fees, inspection fees, air taxes, departure taxes, immigration and naturalization fees and security taxes. Taxes and fees are subject to change without notice.
Unless otherwise specified in the itinerary, you must make your own arrangements from the airport to the first hotel where the tour starts and from the last hotel to the airport. Note: Private car transfers can be arranged at an additional cost.
PRE OR POST HOTEL ARRANGEMENTS
As a service, we will make reservations before or after your tour at most of our first and last night hotels, upon request. Reservations are on a space-available basis. Charges will be added to your tour cost.
A $50 per person fee will be assessed for each change to a tour plus any additional fees that may be charged by our suppliers. Changes in departure date, itineraries or passengers are considered a cancellation and a new booking. No change will be made unless permitted under the terms of our cancellation policy, even if you transfer to another departure.
Regardless of reason, cancellations are costly. To offset these costs, the following fees will apply. If you cancel, non-recoverable expenses of our suppliers will be charged, plus the following per person charge:
- 90 days & more- Forfeiture of deposit
- 89-30 days - 50% of total per person package price
- 29 days or less & no show - 100% of total per person package price
The purchase of MH Ross Travel Insurance is highly recommended. Ask your Reservation Specialist or click on the link on the FAQ page for details.
Travelers with special needs or disabilities must notify us. Failure to do so will result in a person's inability to participate in a particular trip or tour.
ADMISSION AND PARTICIPATION POLICY
The programs are only open to participants who have reached the age of 21 years or above.
Passport and visa requirements, as well as vaccination certificates and other health requirements for travel between your home city and your tour destinations, may change from time to time. It is the sole responsibility of the passenger to determine if any visas and vaccinations are needed. Passengers who do not have proper documentation may be prevented from boarding a flight or entering a location and will consequently lose 100% of total package price.